- Porcelain tiles
- Glazed ceramic tiles
- Quarry tiles
- Polished stone and agglomerates
What it’s for
- Delicately cleans all types of floors and surfaces
- Does not affect treated and delicate surfaces
- It’s essential for washing natural stone floors after being laid particularly those with polished finish that are sensitive to strong detergents.
- It cleans but does not attack
- With high dilutions of product (1:200) there’s no need to rinse as it does not leave any residues
- Highly concentrated, can be used at various dilutions
- Ideal for maintenance of all waxed surfaces
- It can be used with scrubber dryer machines at 1:200
- Ideal for laminates
- Pleasant perfume
How to use it
Dilution: from 1:30 to 1:200 depending on requirements.
For ordinary maintenance of all surfaces.
Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:200 (25 ml in 5 litres of water). No need to rinse. For more stubborn dirt, wash using more concentrated solutions.
For after laying washing of delicate surfaces
For after laying washing of delicate surfaces (marble, travertine, granite, polished agglomerates. etc.). Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:30 spread over the floor and leave to act for five minutes, work with single disc professional cleaner with a white pad. Remove all residues using a
liquid vacuum or cloth. Rinse after cleaning.
For “scrubber-dryer” machines
Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:200. Pour the solution into the tank.
For extraordinary maintenance of very dirty surfaces
Dilute FILACLEANER from 1:30 to 1:50 depending on dirt intensity. Wash using a cloth or large brush. Remove the dirt and rinse.
This information is the result of our most up-to-date technical know-how and is based on ongoing laboratory research and testing. Nevertheless, for reasons beyond our control, any suggestions always require appropriate analysis, testing and monitoring. Neither Hard Rock Flooring nor Fila shall not accept any responsibility for improper use of products.
Fila produce a product datasheet for all of their stone care cleaning and maintenance products. Download PDF