- Unpolished stone and agglomerates
- Manufactured stone
What it’s for
- Protects outdoor floors from water and damp
- Makes walls and coverings water-repellent
- Ideal for cement
- Protects grout joints
- Protects against deterioration due to weather conditions
- It provides a breathable, lasting and renewable protection
- Does not affect the material’s natural look
- Does not yellow with ageing or with any environmental condition
- High penetration capacity
- It has high coverage
- Prevents moss and mould formation
- It protects against efflorescence
How to use it
No dilution required: ready to use
Apply evenly with a large flat paintbrush on perfectly clean and dry surface. On vertical surfaces spray the product (airless system), taking care to use the correct volume.
You can apply the product once or twice, depending on the absorbing capacity of material, waiting 24 hours between one coat and the next. Apply one coat on low-absorbency natural stones (such as slate), and two coats on more absorbent natural stones or on cement.
For outdoor surfaces where oil-repellent qualities are also required, after 24 hours apply a finishing coat of Filafob.
Use a diluted solution of FilaCleaner
- On natural stone carry out a patch test on a small surface area to check for any changes in colour
- Do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast
This information is the result of our most up-to-date technical know-how and is based on ongoing laboratory research and testing. Nevertheless, for reasons beyond our control, any suggestions always require appropriate analysis, testing and monitoring. Neither Hard Rock Flooring nor Fila shall not accept any responsibility for improper use of products.
Fila produce a product datasheet for all of their stone care cleaning and maintenance products. Download PDF