- Quarry tiles
- Stone and agglomerates
What it’s for
- Protects floors subjected to high traffic
- Ideal for protecting unpolished natural stone, granite and terracotta floors
- Generates a high-gloss and ultraprotective polymer surface film
- Ideal for protecting polished natural stone floors in public areas
- Perfect on floors of resilient type (rubber, PVC…)
- No need to polish
- High adhesion capacity
- Easy application
- Can be undiluted or diluted as
- Maintenance can be carried out using a single-disc cleaning machine at high speed
How to use it
For protecting surfaces
- Apply a coat of product evenly and continuously to a clean dry floor, using a fleece pad, cloth or other applicator
- Wait 1 hour
- Then apply a second coat at right angles to the first.
- When dry, the floor will shine without requiring polishing
- If treating highly absorbent natural stone (limestone, sandstone, terracotta), we recommend a base coat of FILAFOB or FILAW68.
- Wait 24 hours before applying FILALONGLIFE
- Restoring sheen (every 2-3 months): after cleaning the surface with a diluted solution of FILACLEANER (1:200), apply FILALONGLIFE
diluting 500 ml of product in 5 litres of water. The floor can be walked on once it is dry.
- Restoring protection (once a year): remove wax from the surface using FILAPS87 detergent diluted 1:5. Rinse. Apply FILALONGLIFE
to the dry and clean floor undiluted, using a fleece pad or other applicator. The floor can be walked on once it is dry.
- Do not walk on floor while it’s drying and do not repeat application on treated areas which are not yet dry
- To remove this wax, use the specific wax-remover FilaPS87
- The use of Filalonglife on rustic ground terracotta should be assessed each time depending on the characteristics of the terracotta
- Not recommended for use on outdoor surfaces or in damp environments and where water remains (bathrooms, showers)
This information is the result of our most up-to-date technical know-how and is based on ongoing laboratory research and testing. Nevertheless, for reasons beyond our control, any suggestions always require appropriate analysis, testing and monitoring. Neither Hard Rock Flooring nor Fila shall not accept any responsibility for improper use of products.
Fila produce a product datasheet for all of their stone care cleaning and maintenance products. Download PDF