- Polished porcelain tiles
- Polished stone and agglomerates
What it’s for
- The best stain protection for polished stone, granite and porcelain
- Anti-graffiti treatment for vertical surfaces in natural stone
- It is ideally suited for protecting kitchen and bathroom tops.
- Does not change the natural colour of surfaces
- Does not form surface film
- The product is certified food-safe
- Impregnates, protects, and makes
- Ideal for the protection of crackle-effect ceramic tiles.
How to use it
No dilution required: ready to use.
1. Using a paintbrush, apply the product evenly and continuously to a clean dry surface.
2. After 24 hours, when the floor is dry, remove any residues with a cloth dampened with the same product.Dry with a dry cloth or kitchen towel.
Use a diluted solution of FilaCleaner.
- Before applying to the entire surface, test the product on a small area to check for colour changes.
- Do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast.
This information is the result of our most up-to-date technical know-how and is based on ongoing laboratory research and testing. Nevertheless, for reasons beyond our control, any suggestions always require appropriate analysis, testing and monitoring. Neither Hard Rock Flooring nor Fila shall not accept any responsibility for improper use of products.
Fila produce a product datasheet for all of their stone care cleaning and maintenance products. Download PDF