- Quarry tiles
- Porcelain tiles
- Unpolished stone and agglomerates
- Glazed ceramic tiles
What it’s for
- When diluted, it cleans and removes grease from dirty floors in porcelain, ceramics, natural stone, terracotta and cement.
- When undiluted, it removes stubborn stains from porcelain floor tiles
- Excellent for basic cleaning of natural stones that are sensitive to acids
- Ideal for basic cleaning of cement surfaces.
- Wax-remover for water-based, metallic and re-polishable waxes
- Eliminates pre-treatment residues from polished porcelain tiles.
- A 3-in-one product: cleaner, stain-remover, wax-remover.
- The only one that can eliminate stubborn stains from porcelain
- It cleans but does not attack
- Extremely easy to use
How to use it
Dilution: according to use
For cleaning and de-greasing all surfaces
Dilute in water (1:10-1:20) and apply to the surface. Leave to act for 4-5 minutes before brushing with a single-disc professional
cleaner or large brush. Use a cloth or ‘aqua vac’ to remove residues and then rinse thoroughly.
For more intense cleaning of organic build
up, dilute 1:5.
To remove stains from porcelain floor tiles
Pour undiluted onto the stain and the whole tile. Leave until it is totally dry, wash and rinse.
To remove wax
Dilute 1:5, apply to surface and leave for 10
minutes. Clean using a single-disc cleaning
machine. Use cloth or liquid vacuum cleaner
to remove residues and then rinse thoroughly.
- Do not use on new marble or polished stone.
- Do not use on wood.
- Do not use on methacrylate tubs.
- Linoleum: carry out a spot test beforehand to check colour fastness.
This information is the result of our most up-to-date technical know-how and is based on ongoing laboratory research and testing. Nevertheless, for reasons beyond our control, any suggestions always require appropriate analysis, testing and monitoring. Neither Hard Rock Flooring nor Fila shall not accept any responsibility for improper use of products.
Fila produce a product datasheet for all of their stone care cleaning and maintenance products. Download PDF