- Quarry tiles
- Unpolished stone and agglomerates
What it’s for
- Protects unpolished natural stone (limestone, sandstone, slate, etc.)
vitrified quarry tiles and various types of terracotta.
- Ideal both for treatment and maintenance.
- The product is self-polishing, but can also be polished to restore or
- A 3-in-one solution: protects, maintains and gives floors an
- Original new satin look
- Ideal to create prestigious floors: enhances the beauty of the surface
- Easy to apply and maximum coverage
- Does not degenerate with maintenance
How to use it
Dilution: either undiluted or diluted according to requirements.
Using a cloth or other applicator, apply an even layer of the product onto a clean dry floor surface. After one hour, apply a second coat at right-angles to the first. The floor is ready to walk on after about half-an-hour. For better sheen, buff with a floor polisher or a lint free cloth.
An initial protection coat of FILAFOB waterrepellent protector is recommended on highly absorbent terracotta and stone (such
as limestone, sandstone and travertine) or FILAW68.
Restoring sheen (every 2-3 months): after cleaning the surface with a diluted solution of FILACLEANER (1:200), apply FILASATIN diluting 500 ml of product in 5 litres of water: For greater shine, wait till floor is dry (after about 1 hour) and buff with a wool cloth or floor
Renewing protection (once a year): apply undiluted wax with a cloth, fleece pad or other applicator. Buff the surface when it is dry (after about 1 hour).
This information is the result of our most up-to-date technical know-how and is based on ongoing laboratory research and testing. Nevertheless, for reasons beyond our control, any suggestions always require appropriate analysis, testing and monitoring. Neither Hard Rock Flooring nor Fila shall not accept any responsibility for improper use of products.
Fila produce a product datasheet for all of their stone care cleaning and maintenance products. Download PDF